Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm a bridesmaid! Here I am with my good friend Elf looking at Wedding dresses. I'm glad we were able to go before I leave for North Carolina.

The Beautiful Bride!
On Labor Day Mom, Meg, Kyle and I went to Wildwood, NJ for the day. I miss you beach.
Here is my small group minus Bryan and Erica.. and Ben's head. Sorry Ben! Love these guys.
Via skype, I talk regularly with my best friend Sarah, who is in Mexico. She is taking some classes there and just started teaching english to 5th and 6th graders! I'm leaving for North Carolina on her birthday-I'll definitely be thinking of you Red.

The summer is winding down. I have one short week left in Pennsylvania. UNREAL. Mowing, babysitting, cleaning and selling produce-that has been my summer. O and of course hanging out with my friends in every little crevice in between (those crevices are usually wee hours in the morning). 

-My polaroid camera works! I'm dying for new film-but its so expensive! 
-I have my wisdom teeth pulled about 3 weeks ago.. I now have a new appreciation for FOOD.
-I am more excited than nervous about leaving for YWAM. I think that is a good sign. 
-I miss Texas.

Fall is coming and it is my favorite.




3 comments:

Randi said...

those of us in texas miss you too! I'm so excited for you to be in North Carolina, I'm glad you are good at this blogging thing because I definitely want to hear all of your stories and see your Polaroids!

Tessa said...

soo im glad i got to chat with you this afternoon. you make me happy:) and im going to miss you. i shall skype you soon! we have so many awesome times ahead of us. cant wait to hear all the great things that you experience. i am now going to keep my blog updated! love ya cuz

Fan said...

Tessa leaves tomorrow for YWAM Orlando...so, if your plans have unfolded as I recall them-- that means you must already be at your base in NC! What an adventure lies ahead for you, so much opportunity to experience the world from different viewpoints! I hear you and Tessa even get to be together at one of your bases during your DTS.Enjoy...soak it all in... I'll check in on your blogspot periodically to catch up with what is happening. Love you,
Aunt Fan