Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday night Ya'll!

What a wonderful Friday night! Ah.. i love the weekend. Friday nights here at the base are quite an event. Usually Friday nights are spent running around the Blakney House.. sliding on the wood floor, belting out any random song that comes to mind, tackling each other and laughter! And it ends with a movie! This Friday we went to Chris and Megan Vengalas house (Our YWAM staff leaders) for dinner and s'mores by the campfire! IT WAS SO FUN. The meal was out of this world.. they are great cooks! There was much fellowship and hanging out and it was awesome. No agenda.. no running around.. no meetings. Pure chillin out. I thought I would introduce you to some of my YWAM friends!


This is Brittany. She's in the WISE school. She calls me "L-Niddle" .. I can't really tell ya why but I love it. I laugh so hard when I am with her. I also answer to her for my work duty-go hospitality and house keeping team!
Hello Sarah! She's in my DTS.. We have nick named her "Giggles" for obvious reasons :). Mmm S'mores!!
Beautiful Kristen.. love this girl! She's in the WISE school also and she is in charge of what goes on at Front Porch. She's so great with those kids!
Keniazh (DTS), Cassie (DTS), Sara (DTS), Elby (WISE) and Brittany (WISE)!
Crystal, Cassie and Elby playing the haha game!
Berkeley is a part of the WISE school. She is so much fun!! You can find her at any given moment singing Regina Spektor or Queen or any worship song under the sun. We have a few inside jokes already. Right Harold? haha! In this pic she's holding Zoe, Chris and Megans oldest daughter.
And THIS is Priya. The second of Chris and Megans four daughters. I babysit them every Tuesday and I have SO much fun. Last week we had a fashion show and the week before that we pretended to be cowgirls.. amazing. 
Britt, Berk, Linds, Kenz and Cassie!
This is Kenaizh and I with Heather (or Hovde as we call her. It's her last name). She's our DTS staff leader and chica we meet with on a one on one basis each week. We love Hovde!
This is only some of the girls.. I hope to get more pictures up here! I'm also working on a video that will include all of my DTS girls so you can meet them and get to know them a bit :).

more to come soon!!