Wednesday, October 7, 2009


PRAY for precious Taylor. She is scheduled to have open heart surgery this month. Pray for healing and safety. Pray that her little heart would grow bigger and that her little lungs would continue to pump air to her little heart. Sweet girl.

A vision of things to come? Yes.. in the home that will some day be mine to fill with wonderful treasures.
Do you not love these pants?
I do.
Dear World.. I love living on you. I hope to travel you. Aren't you glad that the Lord created you? I am.

You are on my heart dear friends.



My dad took me to Williamsburg on the way to bringing me to North Carolina <3.>

nope.
not quite.
there it is!
LOVE.

Thank you Hillsong and Aaron Espe. Your music has delighted my ears this week.
Why am I blogging? I have a l o n g list of things that need to be done.



No comments: