Monday, October 19, 2009

One month and it feels like forever.

It's been one month since I'm living here in North Carolina being a part of YWAM Monroe. It has turned from like to love. Life is such an ADVENTURE and I am loving the challenges thus far. Well.. I can't say that I've loved all of the challenges but right now sitting on this side of the hill I feel like a conquerer with Christ and that is what I love. I can not do this life without Jesus. I need him everyday to continue. Realizing that.. like for real realizing that has been a beautiful process.

There is never an end to God! I'm so glad that he wants to give me more. As much as I want more of him he fulfills that and gives me a deeper longing only to be filled with more of him only to give me more and more and more.. etc.

It's wonderful.

Kim Walker is singing to me right now and that makes it even more wonderful.

Happy Birthday to my mom on Thursday! I Love you Mom--take it easy on your day.
Shout out to Dad--Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! A lot has kept me busy but no excuses I will call you this week!! Love you Dad.

I can't wait to deliver babies. But right here, right now-this is where I need to be. The Lord needed to deal with me before he gave the ok to go out on other Adventures. He knows what he's doing and I'm extremely grateful that HE does cause I sure don't.

More to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you, Linds!
Thanks for keeping us updated.

We (Aunt Von, Aunt Janelle, Aunt Chris) took all the tiny tots to the Strasburg Railroad today for a train ride. And, o my, what fun they had... then back to Aunt Janelles for ice-cream. :)

We love and miss you, Aunt Jan

Elsbeth said...

Pinds! I miss you so. It's wonderful to keep up with you via your blog though. You are such an amazin' lady!