Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I got this book for Christmas from one of my besty best friends Sarah Maher. Its called Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams and it is spectacular. Jim Henson had such a cool job! the muppets and seseame street were two of my favorites as a kid... and uh.. still are, cough cough.. ahem, here are two quotes that caught my attention as i read through it again yesterday:

"You are where you are because that's where you need to be. And if you need to move on, you'll move on."

"Being afraid isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes you need that trembling feeling to remind you how exciting it is to be doing something new."

Im so very excited to be moving to something new next semester.. but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared too.  Am I really going to leave Texas? I've been here for two years and it's been great! I feel established and loved here. But I think without that scared, moving on feeling life would be so boring. If everywhere is comfortable then you don't grow. Living in Texas has made me grow-how cool! Now on to new growth! (insert excited facial expression). But where?!?!?!?!

Cai pooped green today. ga-ross. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thank you, Lord,for your timing and procedure in everything in our lives! I ask that Your Spirit be so real to Lindsay... Help her to continue to conform to Your image and to renew her mind so she will know what Your good and perfect will is for every step of her life. Help her to walk in Your will with confidence and boldness!"
I love you, Linds! Aunt Jan

The lady of the house... said...

"Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life."--Herbert Otto

I read this quote and thought it applied to you as well. You are being led in secret ways on paths unknown by the GREATEST GUIDE EVER!....HOW EXCITING!

I love you all the way from here!!

The lady of the house... said...

green poop=infection.

green poop exiting=good.

changing of the green poop=NAHASTY!