Saturday, February 14, 2009

Holy Cannoli it's Mid-February!

quick update:
first exam on monday- a little nervous, but feel prepared and ready to see how i'll do.
my Valentines day was awesome!- i went out with some single friends from my church. we played whirley ball (a cross between bumper cars and lacrosse-so stinkin fun!), went out to bucca di bepos and then starbucks for coffee!
my hair is growing!!- im very thrilled about this. im ready for it to be shoulder length for a while so that i can chop it again :)

im starting to re-realize how simple things make me happy. like getting chocolate from chelle on valentines day; or not needing to wear gobs of makeup to feel pretty. simplicity brings with it a freeing feeling. some things are so simple in this life.. others are not. like one of my best friends sarah-her sister Lauren is pregnant and has just found out that the baby she is carrying has a rare disease called Icell Disease- it's life threatening. Lauren and her husband John's second daughter Allie, who is going to be 2 this summer, also has Icell Disease and was recently in the hospital with an infection. They are believing God for a miracle for their precious daughters. I've had the privilege of getting to know Sarah's family and they are like family to me now- i love them so much and just want to see their little girls healthy and safe. would you please pray for them with me??

I know Jesus is holding them.

1 comment:

The lady of the house... said...

Linds-wins-pins-nins!! How cool, you have your very own blog! I will check in often. You are such a gem... I love ya!
Lastest news from the homefront- Chase got a "big boy bed". He is so proud! Everytime he shows it to someone, he jumps up and down w/ delight! It's to funny.=) He is really starting to talk. He is an absolute joy. His bestest friends/playmates are Tyler and Luke-e. Go figure! =)
I am so proud of you, Linds! Aunt Jan
p.s. could you add "anonymous" as a profile selection?