Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Growth! I now have a fully functioning pony tail.. it's mini-oh but it's there.



-I have officially been accepted to YWAM!
-I have avoided serious injury twice in the past two weeks. (I give all the credit to Jesus.)
-After bagging some things for a customer today at market I asked  if he would like any thing else.. His answer was "Well.. I've been getting things slowly." ??? Yes? No? okaybye.
-I'm half way through the book of Job and it's intense. 20 chapters in a row of him arguing with his friends! 
-When my allergies kick in I rub my eyes till they burn.. probably not a good idea.
-If I tried reeeeeeally hard I think I could be a morning person.. maybe.
-I hate the fact that I read more than one book at a time and rarely finish them. Why not just read one and finish it?! Wow.. yea, Linds c'mon. 
-I have some pretty awesome friends. Going from spending every waking minute with them to not seeing their faces for 3 months will be dang hard.

Lance comes home in a few hours. My best friend Sarah leaves for Mexico in a few hours. Tonight will be a good night.

2 comments:

Randi said...

yay for ponytails and brothers and avoiding serious injury. :)

I too struggle with finishing books. I rarely make it past the fifth or sixth chapter unless I'm forced. Maybe we should be reading accountability partners. :)

PS. thanks for adding more music to your playlist. I always enjoy the tunes you find.
Love, Randi

Sarah said...

Congrats on being accepted to YWAM!! That's awesome - I've been looking into that recently... definitely interested in it.