Monday, July 13, 2009

The weeks are going by so fast! I'm having a great summer so far. Working on the weekends.. late nights with friends.. sharing a room with my sister.. trying hard to be disciplined with my money. I just keep thinking what would Dave Ramsey do? :) It's good to be around family. It's crazy how they're all so supportive; I feel really blessed.

Adventures I've been on lately:
-Cliff jumpin at the Quarry in Maryland!
-Camping!
-Sail boating!
-Browsing through the vintage shopes on Queen Street! (wanting it ALL.)

I miss these guys. I'm sad being away from them.. 

My newest treasure is a world globe given to my by Jubilee :) I LOVE looking at where I will be come January 2010.. and picturing where I'll go after that. 

It is now shower time! And then I will try my best to plan/structure another busy week to come. I love summer.

No comments: