Sunday, July 5, 2009

 Some pictures for your enjoyment! Lance and me towards the beginning of our road trip.
Three generations: Grandma Lantz, Mom and me.
I finally met my newest cousin Paisley! 
I also met my grandparents goat Henry. My dad loves showing him off!

Here we are with our SNARK! .. we're pro's now.
I'm doing well-glad to be home. God is so good. He's provided a great job for me this summer working at market for Doug and Mandi. He got my car all the way to PA from TX in one piece! He's given me family and friends that love me.. He's just so good. Thank you Lord for another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Muddy Run Lake isn't it?

The lady of the house... said...

i love, love, love you and the precious gifts you guys gave to Paisley....the pink dress looks so sweet hanging in her room. thank you!!

i'm sorry we couldn't hang out more....can you come over this Friday? it's outdoor movie night at our house!! come and bring a picnic basket, blanket and friends!!

Randi said...

your sailboat is so cute, i hope you have many more adventures on it.

also, i miss you.