Monday, July 27, 2009



-I'm in love with the newest Hillsong CD. They are so anointed. 
-I've got a pretty steady weekly routine going.. but my room is always a mess and I never fully unpacked.
-I forgot how much garage sales make me excited. 
-I started running. Nothing major, maybe twice a week.
-Friends are a pretty vital part of my summer. I've made some new ones: Ben, Cub, John and Bekah. They're made of green tea and campfires. 
-The need for change is growing stronger in me. I don't like knowing what to expect. Not with everything. So far this summer has kind of caught me off guard which I enjoy. I know the next two years will be like that also. Bring it on!
-I can't fall asleep before midnight easily.
-My favorite color is still yellow.

1 comment:

Randi said...

My favorite color is yellow too, it's a good one.

I love that you jump in the road, it looks like a pretty great road for jumping in the middle of.

Your summer sounds Amazing! but it doesn't change the fact that I miss you....
love, Randi