Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I didn't mean for my last post to be so long; here is the TWLOHA link again. You should click it. To Write Love on Her Arms is a non profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery. Take a look at their shirts-buying one would be a cool way to help support and get the word out there.

Whenever I start the process of putting shoes and socks on Caden I always wonder weather it would be best to put both socks on first.. or if I should fully cover one foot with both a shoe and a sock and then do the next. I always envision us having to make a super fast getaway right at that moment.. so I think it would be better for his one foot to be properly dressed rather than both feet to only have socks.. Oh the thinks I think..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, you make my day with your thoughts. You have a great way of expressing yourself in writing. You may some day be able to write a book! I laughed out loud reading your snake story. I could hear you panicking when you described how you ran around trying to avoid the SNAKE!!!!! I am so looking forward to having your smiling and happy self around the house this summer.

I love you!
Dad

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh Linds-winds!! =)
Aunt Jan

Sarah said...

My favorite part of that post:

The Dr. Seuss reference. I love Dr. Seuss like nothing else. Good job. =P