Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nifty Difty Hat.

I find that when I study with a hat on.. it makes me feel like I retain the info better. Like it all gets stored inside the hat and seeps into my brian. So tomorrow during my lab practical I will wear my super-duper, knowledge-sustaining, information-recollecting,  carrier-of-important-things-needed-to-be-known-in-order-to-pass hat. 

tonight's studyin playlist: 
-Keane-Hopes and Fears
-Beirut-Lon Gisland EP
 -Mutemath-Mutemath & Reset EP
check em out.

oh and please watch this.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

you know it's funny you should say that. i find i study well with a pillowcase wrapped around my head. i know.. i'm psycho. but its true. my friend and i started doing it freshman year and it works. plus, if you twist it right, you totally feel like a bohemian dancer. =P

Sarah said...

omg that is my favorite scene too. mm.. i love me some zac efron in that scene. hehe.

oh my goodness. those get-togethers sound amazing. my mom's side of the family doesn't play many instruments but they always sing... in like 12-part harmony. we never have any melody! haha.

yes, my car's name is sir cantankerous. he has earned his name. and it's my favorite word, so it works out well. hehe.

sarah maher said...

welp. the music on this blog of yours is pleasant.

so is that vinyl of them you gave me.

so is that mutemath video. i wish i was that creative.

miss you turd.

tell the little turd i said i love em still.

sarah maher said...

turdS