Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've come across a few freakin sweet vintage blogs. I will share them with you:
I'm obsessed! 

-Whenever I'm in Barns and Noble I always end up in the journal section.. It's the refrigerator and I'm a magnet. 
-I have ten shirts in the same color. TEN. How did this happen?!? Fortunately the color is cream.. so it goes with a lot, but I truly am ashamed. 
-Whenever I wear a scarf around my head I say it's because I'm having a bad hair day.. but really I secretly pretend I'm a pirate.

Do you do normal things with secret motives??

2 comments:

Sarah said...

amazing new song. i love keane.
amazing websites. vintage is simply delicions.
amazing about the journals in B&N. i'm the magnet next to you on the fridge.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wear glasses, but I don't need them. I think they just look cool on me!