Friday, May 15, 2009

I went with my friend Randi to see our other friend Laura Allen play at White Rock Coffee Shop last night.. She, Kristian and Johnna were great! Laura's voice is so peaceful. check out her new CD, Walk With Me, on iTunes or go to her website!!




-First fire ant bite of the summer and it sucks. 
-Cai has a pajama shirt with a robot on it and i covet it daily.
-I crack my knuckles endlessly.. I'm always doing something with my fingers.
-Percussion.. I want to start hitting, banging and shaking things more often.
-I organize the dirty dishes in the sink before I put them in the dishwasher. 

What are some weird things that you do but don't know why on earth you do them??

5 comments:

Sarah said...

-i fix a glass of ice water for myself every night before bed but i rarely drink it. if i forget, i have to get out of bed and go fix it still.
-i literally have to open my wallet and look to make sure i have my credit card and drivers license every time i get in the car, even though they rarely leave my purse.
-i change into sweatpants or PJ pants the moment i get home, even if i'm leaving again in an hour.

laura allen said...

-i crack my knuckles too, and always have to be doing something with my hands. when i'm at work, it's not a problem cause i'm usually typing something.
-i have a serious caffeine (and soy!) addiction. yesterday i had 3 lattes. 3!
-i never turn my cell phone off. i crave that sense of connectivity.
-i have a few purses, but i only use one. i haven't changed it out in months, even if it doesn't match my outfit, or if i don't need to take one that big.
-i have to change my hair style often. consequently, it keeps getting shorter and shorter.
-i don't have a tv because i would watch it. and waste time being lazy.

Randi said...

that show was a lot of fun. i'm glad that it happened.

i do weird things too...

-i can't do the dishes without getting drenched.
-i wear the same jewelery just about everyday, loads of grandma pearls, even when waiting tables.
-when taking tests i always always play with my hair. it's what i do when i stress out or something.
- i have a blog but never update it.... but you have inspired me to change that habit because yours is so nice. :)
love randi.

Lindsay said...

guys i laughed soooo much reading these! hahaha.. sarah, checking your wallet every time?! hilarious.. and the water and pants.. haha i love it. i want to catch you doing those things now.

laura-i never turn my phone off either.. yea i go crazy if i dont have it with me too.. sick isn't it?! good job with the tv.. yea now that there is hulu.. im a disaster.

rand- getting so wet at the sink-ur adorable! im so glad you're gonna update your blog more :)

jallain said...

i do the same three things that sarah said, hah thats weird.