Friday, May 1, 2009

-I now have a new cousin. Her name is Paisley <3
-This semester is almost over- Which means movies, sleep, bike riding, relaxing. But also means I wont see the friends that I made in class :(. We have lots of fun together in lecture and lab. But before any of that my life for the next week will be late-nights full of STUDYING. I can do it!! Get the coffee brewing and mae playing and I'll be all set.
-Lately I fantasize about living in Australia.. man I can't wait. 
-There is a big bug flying around my room.
-My mom heads back to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning :(
-Playlist to and from the airport : take a wild guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some one told me that Australia will only foreigners in their country for 2 weeks at a time, is that true? They also told me that Australia doesn't want anyone living there that was not born in Australia... I hope it's not true so that when you live there I can come and visit! Just wondering if you knew the answer to my questions... :)

Sarah said...

1. ok LOVE LOVE LOVE your new photo. that is one of the coolest shots i have seen in a while.
2. the name paisley is unbelievably gorgeous. i love that.
3. i am so jealous you'll be living in australia.
4. we most definitely need to hang out when you're home this summer. i think we might just be kindred spirits. =P