Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shwhite Shrhino

I'm at the white rhino coffee house at the current moment and the best part is that i rode my bike here. :) And already something worth blogging about has happened. A lady walked in as I was uploading my picture and had pre-ordered something so the cashier asked what her last name was. Wanna know what it was? L'fleur. If you're reading this and watch the show LOST then you'll appreciate that. I looked around the room to see if there were any other LOST lovers.. but no one seemed to notice. I wish someone else would have, we could have shared a moment and talked about the season finale and how it blew my mind. Speaking of LOST, if you ever want to hear really cool theories about that show you should go to Bryan Allains blog. He's got it down.

adding sh to the front of words is really fun.. go ahead-try it.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

white rino coffee house. that is a positively lovely name. i think i would love it there.

jallain said...

Nice! I love when i have Lost moments in everyday life. Lost was so good this season, did you listen to me and bryan's lostcast thingamajiggers? they were fun to do, hey are you going to be in pennsylvania at all this summer?

Lindsay said...

I listened to one lostcast.. how many did yall do? i'll have to listen to the others, they're pretty insightful. i come to PA June 21st ish. lance and i are drivin up sometime around then! you gonna be in town?

Lindsay said...

sarah- mm, yea you would love the white rhino. really nice people and drinks.

Anonymous said...

Lindsapins- What happens when you put s.h in front of I.T? Hmmmmmmmm....!! :) I'm bad,I know,HaHa. Hope you're doing well,Love you very much-Uncle Tom

The lady of the house... said...

i like the white rhino place, but they never got back to me about buying a gift card for you over the phone, (that was going to be your awesome birthday gift)! looks like i'll have to come up with something else from around this town. i miss you too and want you to come home.

i'm tired and my arms hurt from holding my sweet Paisley girl all day. she just threw up all over Jake....you should have heard him calling for me....you'd think he just ate a hot pepper or something...it was funny.

i shlove shyou!

Lindsay said...

Uncle Tom-hahaha! well... i guess i should try it out huh? haha. i am doing well-thanks. saying my goodbyes to dallas is more sad than i thought it would be. but im enjoying my last few weeks here. miss you uncle and ill see you soon!!

Aunt Janelle-Aww.. that's such a sweet gift-sad it didn't work out.. but you nailed me right on the head. thanks for tryin!! i'll gladly come and hold paisley for you!! i need to babysit for you so you and jake can have a date. BUT if she throws up on me im going to have to call you and demand you to come home and clean it up.

Meg said...

don't add sh to the word it. :) we've already had that revelation. <3 love you sister. . .