Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bit of a vent Post.

Feeling so anxious about my exam. don't want to be studying on my birthday week. tired of people who aren't encouraging. they suck the life out of you. they're dumb.

bit of a vent post.

i would love to go to a vintage store right now. i need some lancaster, pa loving. queen street specifically. i miss my best friends. they know me.. the real lindsay. they would know what to say right now to make me feel better.

still very much enjoying my work and school and people im in relationship with. there's just those few people that i encounter every once in a while that make me want to.. give them a big wedgie or something. 

on the plus side-meg got me a pair of toms for my birthday!! click here to go to the toms website. i got university red rope sole. thanks meggy! 

2 comments:

jallain said...

don't let those bums get you down. they are just jealous that they don't know how to be happy on a daily basis like you! show them how its done linds.

Lindsay said...

touche. i will.