Thursday, April 16, 2009



In case you ever doubted that someone could look very normal in one picture and quite like a duck in the next-here you go. I tell you, I don't know how these faces come about.. but I love making them. It's fun to make them at little kids. They either crack up laughing or run away crying.. sad i know. Torturous even, but I feel blessed to have the unique gift of screwing up my face to look like a complete idiot. It's fun. Maybe.. if you're lucky, I'll post my joker face on here someday. Maybe.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool the way you can do that. Probably comes from some of the things your "dad" has done a time or two! As you know I try to "musch" the little ones whenever possible, Luke is not very impressed tho with this right now. I'll have to keep working on him.
Love You Lind's,
xoxox.... Dad!!!

Sarah said...

Haha! I love it. And I am definitely putting in a vote for the joker face. =P

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! You DO look like a duck.lol
Do you have to much time on your hands,
Lins-wins-pins-nins-tins?!?
Miss and love ya, Aunt Jan

Lindsay said...

haha. yea aunt jan-sometimes i get very bored-HA! my mac is good for being bored. i can take stupid pics and record myself dancing and lip syncing to songs... i mean.. what? no i don't do that. **cough, cough.

haha.. mac's are from jesus.

The lady of the house... said...

it's fun to watch children be surprised at your face! hopefully more will laugh then cry at you because that could get depressing! Nameless Baby is still inside. We better seriously get on that cause we've got 14 days and counting!!!
i smell popcorn, i'm going to eat with my boys!
love from lancaster ave.

jallain said...

no not the joker face!!

Lindsay said...

haha.. that's one vote for and one against the joker face. anyone else care to vote??

jordan-i hope the nays get it!

Anonymous said...

Lynds!
I remember you used to make ALL KINDS of faces.
You have to share that Ashley Olsen face.. or mary-kate olsen.
idk which one it was but it def was funny. ha!
Looks jus like her!
-Aud