Saturday, April 11, 2009


Driking some iced green tea at Panera! delicious!
I stuffed almost 400 eggs last night with my friend Erika. It was fun! Our church is having a big easter egg hunt tomorrow followed by a fun game of ultimate frisbee, so we were stuffing away. I'm going to miss my family tomorrow, I always do during holidays but it'll be a good day hanging out with my church family. Im so thankful for them! My mom sent me and Lance a package with easter yummies in it.. o man-she's amazing! Her home made peanut butter eggs, a humungous milk chocolate easter bunny, some gummy eggs and a little stuffed toad from the childrens books frog and toad, how cute! Thanks Mommy-you're the best. 
Happy Easter Everyone!

As you're sitting here reading this.. I'm biting into my sourdough bread bowl and each time I do-I feel like my left front tooth is going to fall right off. That would be very unfortunate but not unlikely because it's fallen off three times before. So, if the next time you see me and my tooth is gone, you will know when and where and how it happened and I wont have to go through the whole story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Linds-wins-pins!!=)
We'll miss you at Grandmas tomorrow... how neat that your Mom still sends you a "basket".She the best!
We spent the evening at Uncle Carl and Aunt Fans tonight, just shootin' the breeze.=)
I love ya girl! Aunt Jan
Hang on to that tooth... you don't want to look like Grandma did the other summer, remember?!=)lol

Lindsay said...

hahaha! yes i do remember-that was hilarious. did anyone get a picture of that??? aww.. fun times a uncle carl and aunt fans! sami sends me such cute emails! she's so fun. love you!!!

The lady of the house... said...

we missed you guys tonight, even with all the controlled chaos and the dull roar our family makes, it's still obvious when someone isn't there....Uncle Tom was truckin' too. the kids LOVED the egg hunt outside. Luke found 2 eggs, promptly sat on the grass and ate it's contents....then he found some more and threw them over the fence! HA! Olivia was like, "help, Luke is throwing the eggs over the fence!" Tyler and Chase ran around and around when Grandpa said "GO". For like a minute or two they just ran and ran, didn't pick up a stinkin' egg! It was hilarious! We ate lots of good food, (what's new), the guys sat in the living room and the ladies sat in the kitchen. Jake and Uncle Carl went for a drive in their new, beautiful, FAST BMW! I told him he better come back! :-) I love you. I'm off to sleep now, I have an appointment with my midwife, you might know her, her name is Lindsay and I just LOVE her! (hee hee).

jallain said...

hah, that tooth. ill always remember the time you walked up to me at catalyst and smiled to show me that it had fallen out. i was so shocked but tried not to act grossed out, hah.

Lindsay said...

Haha! Yea i had no shame in looking like a hick. Thought it was kinda fun to surprise people like that. Until I got labeled by my teacher as snaggle tooth.. then i got a little self conscious. haha.. since then it's fallen off two more times!

Meg said...

oh linney! :) the toad from frog and toad was totally my idea by the way.

love you!!!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

your hair's adorable by the way. :)