Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can't Sleep.

It's almost 1am and I can't sleep. Rrrr. So-here are some recent and random pictures. Right now I'm listening to Keane-please check them out. They're and British band composed of a singer, pianist and drummer. very good. My birthday is this thursday!! Taking an exam on Saturday morning. Going to see Mae on Saturday evening with my good friend Ashley. Should be a half and half saturday. first half bad, second half good. I'll be glad when my exam is over and done with. I've never seen Mae live but I know they will be good. Going to the Renaissance Fair on Sunday!! Woop woop. kinda wanna dress up hah..

A nice picture of the Texan and American Flags outside of El Centro Community College.
Lance and I are just.. really cool okay. Don't try to beat us.
Easter Sunday's Easter Egg Hunt!

Baby Evie! She is soo sweet. Her full name is Evangeline Quinn Carcich. Very cute.
Um-best cardigan ever? yes. My birthday is on THURSDAY, hint hint ;)

Now off to dream land.. hopefully.
-Linds, winds, minds, ninds, pinds 

 

3 comments:

jallain said...

i think you are supposed to hide the eggs, not just throw them all on the ground. but seriously, nice pics, you've got a great eye for photog. good luck on your exam.

Lindsay said...

haha.. the egg hunt was a toddler one so when they ran out of spaces to "hide" they just kinda threw them on the ground.. or rather placed them in a neat row around that little bend.

thanks!! and thanks again!

so are you gonna start a blog or just comment on peoples? that was my way of saying you should start a blog.

Sarah said...

oh my. i love keane. and i love mae. i love you.