Thursday, April 2, 2009


I had sushi for the first last weekend! I love it!

Mmm.. I could eat eggs alllll dayyyy longgggg. hard boiled, scrambled, dippy.. the incredible edible egg! Last week I fasted and Jesus is so faithful!  Ask me about it. So.. Since I fasted last week this past Monday was the first time I've had coffee in a week and a half. I went to school like any other Monday- Left at 2, music the WHOLE ride there, dancing in the car.. people staring. (on more than one occasion people that I know have pulled up next to me and laughed at me dancing). Aaaaanyway-the first day I've had coffee in a week and a half and I was ca-razy! I took three pages of notes when I normally only take maybe half a page.. I was asking my professor all sorts questions.. Usually I'm almost dozing off mid-lecture! Then I had lab and I stayed late after to finish up my lab report.. haha.. I'm always out of there as soon as possible cause I'm so tired.

So-I've decided to only drink coffee on Mondays and Wednesdays hahaha!

This week went fast. Had some late nights studying with Chelle. We always put Pride and Prejudice on as background noise and look up for the best parts. Best parts would be 1- the first time Mr. Darcey sees Elizabeth.. he does a double take. 2- When Mr. Darcey helps Elizabeth into the carriage and she's so surprised. 3-when they see each other at Lady Catherine de Bourg's home 4- the gazebo proposal. 5- when they see each other at Pemberly. 6- when she finds out he fixes Lydia's scandal and Jane's happiness with Bingley. 7-the very end.. sigh. 

Wow.. that's kind of a lot of favorite parts. But ah.. it's a wonderful book and movie.
off to hit the books!


1 comment:

The lady of the house... said...

i got your email!! so EXCITED for you, more that a decision has been made, or a direction had been picked....it makes for less stress on the heart and soul! i'll email back later this weekend.
just wanted to say i don't think i'll be able to play P&P game with you at this rate, you're just going to KICK my booty!!! i love you! i'm off to bed!!! xoxoxoxoxox

p.s. LOVE coffee and drink decaf regulary, but have reg. caf. in my freezer for emergency!! :-)